Curate Your Professional Learning: eThemes and edtechteacher
eThemes is a collection of curated lists of websites that are organized by topic and grade level. These sites are curated specifically for student use and vetted for appropriate and accurate content. You can search by keyword or browse by topic or grade level. This collection is maintained by the eMINTS department at the University of Missouri. If you are searching for a topic that is not included in their collection, they accept online requests for new topics from media specialists and eMINTS teachers.
Edtechteacher provides several resources to help teachers implement technology in their classrooms including tutorials, lesson plans, tech tool recommendations, and rubrics.
New in Google:
- Set Expiration dates for access to Google Docs
- Easily convert text to columns in Google Sheets
- Connect with more people using Google Hangouts video calls
- Navigate documents quickly and easily with the outline tool in Google Docs
- New Templates in Google Docs